Update: The Red, White and True Quilt Along is over. You can purchase the pattern on Craftsy to make this modern, graphic quilt in two sizes.
Guidelines for the Red, White and True Quilt Along
- Make the Red, White and True quilt using the weekly tutorials. Patterns will be available every week on Craftsy for free so you can print it out easily. It is in PDF form, so you will need Adobe Reader to download it.
- This quilt can be made using any fabrics. It doesn't have to be red, white and blue! I used it to make a baby quilt with the addition of one fabric. Coloring pages are included in the pattern so be creative!
- The pattern will be available in two sizes. You can make it any size you want by adding or subtracting blocks.
- Join the Flickr group, Quiltinjeanie Designs Red White and True Quilt Along and post pictures as you go!
- Join the weekly Link Party to share your experience making this modern, graphic quilt.
- Giveaways throughout the quilt along.
- That's it...have fun!
|Red, White and True|
|Red, White and True baby quilt|